I eat junk food every once in awhile…okay lately its a lot. But today I’m starting to get back on track. For dinner I made a simple zucchini pizza
Half a tomato
Some feta cheese
Get the nann and lightly spread on some olive oil. Not to much but just a light coat. Take a peeler and peel the zucchini into thin slices. Cover the nann and overlap the zucchini. A few inches above sprinkle with salt, use 3 fingers. Take the tomato and cut it up in little pieces. Put however much you want on it. Put in a toaster oven and heat for a few minutes, I did 4 minutes, didn’t want the zucchini all the way cook, love the taste of it raw. When done take some feta and spread some feta and slice it up. Yummy as heck 🙂 I hope you all enjoi. If you try different variations let me know in yhe comments below.
Posted by MunsterNCookie on February 22, 2013
Posted by MunsterNCookie on February 18, 2013
I hope everyone is okay and doing well. Just heard about this. Thoughts prayers good energy everything goea out the people hurt and their family. As of right now o read 1100 have been injured
<a href="”>meteorite hits Russia
Posted by MunsterNCookie on February 15, 2013
- My love of my life, MY SON.
- ZUko and Sleven. Our cat Zuko loves cuddling with me. Our rescued mouse Sleven.
- My family. I love my family, they mean the world to me. What little family I have left is all I need in this world. 🙂
- Shane. Even though we’ve had our ups and downs, he still makes me smile. He’s always there and will forever be my best friend.
- My father-in-law. He has helped so much in my life. Opened his home for us.
- Having a day to relax. Once in awhile I just want to be as lazy as i can. sleep as long as i can and watch movies eat whatever and not do any house work.
- My grandmother calling me. She calls about everyday and its just to see how I’m doing.
- Taking a nice hot shower. My last apt had a problem hot water so with the hot water so most days it was jumping in and out cause it would be freezing.
- Going outside and sitting in the backyard. Having the sun hit me, or the slight breeze, or listening to the birds chirp.
10. Waking up and having another day.
What are somethings that make you smile? What made you smile today?
Posted by MunsterNCookie on February 9, 2013
I’m sitting here and just trying to get inspired..
2- ceiling fan spinning
4- our rescued mouse
5- closet full of clothes
6- Ties, scarves, hats hanging from the curtain rod
7- The wind blowing the trees, from my window
8- 3 bows hanging on the wall
9- a movie being played.
10- These beautiful pictures
Posted by MunsterNCookie on February 4, 2013
Last nigh was my very first bar experience. Wasn’t really all everyone makes it out to be. But i had fun with a couple of people. 🙂 Being out late at night and away from Munster and him was werid. I wanted to leave a few times cause i wanted to just be in bed and cuddle. I saw a girls fall cause her heel broke off her shoe. I drank 1 beer. I don’t really drink unless He offers me some of his when home. I had a slight panic attack at one point but pushed through it and it was better after that.
My morning went well other then being extremely tired. I feel bad cause i was so tired I couldn’t wake Him up for work and I told him I would.
I liked going out with Jessica, but I also love being with my boys. Putting Munster to sleep and cuddling with Him till I fall asleep.
Posted by MunsterNCookie on February 3, 2013